- Free membership
- The powerful draw of CodeWeavers unique products
- A great commission structure that pays 20% with ninety day cookies
- Free professionally designed banners
- Data feeds with information on your click troughs and revenue
- Extra opportunities to earn commissions e.g dealcodes for your readers
- A dedicated team to help you.
Here is a example banner for CrossOver Games, CodeWeavers has a large asortment of banners to choose from. Or if you wish you can design and use your own custom banners.
You can also use the ads in links to CodeWeavers front page, products page, store or any section of their site you wish to link to. You can use your ad number e.g /?ad=65 in your links.
Sites with high volume may also qualify for dealcodes for their readers to receive discounts on CodeWeavers products. This will benefit your readers as they will receive discounts and it will at the same time benefit your site because when customers are given discounts they are more likely to make a purchase and you are therefore more likely to receive a commission from a sale.
The qualifications to become a CodeWeavers affiliate are simple and easy. All that's required at this time is for you to have a blog, website or forum and a PayPal account to receive your commission payments.